Sunday, October 27, 2013

Reese's Cookie Brownie Cakes.

This recipe is also not in my cookbook, It seems to be my month of birthdays so I keep baking what people request! This recipe is also really simple but it is what someone wanted me to make! Also I only made enough of these to fill up one cupcake pan so 12.

Ingredients:

  • 1 Package of break apart cookie dough (I used chocolate chip with caramel and pecans.)
  •  12 Regular or snack size Reese's peanut butter cups 
  • 1 box of brownie mix (If you want to make the brownie mix homemade then click here for a link) 
Directions:

Gather Ingredients.



Preheat oven to 350F.

Prepare cupcake pans with cupcake wrappers. 


Flatten cookie dough into the prepared cupcake wrappers. Make sure it is really flattened down because there is a lot more stuff you have to put into the wrappers. 


Place Reese's face down onto the cookie dough. I always gently press the Reese's into the cookie dough so that you can have more room. 


Prepare brownie batter as directed on box (or follow the recipe if you make it homemade.) Spoon batter over the cookie dough and Reese's so that it is 3/4 the way full. I always tend to over do it because there is so much extra brownie batter for me.


Bake for 20 minutes. It always takes my oven a little longer to cook things so mine took about 25 minutes. 

Let cool on wire rack. Make sure they cool all the way before taking them out because they wont stay together if you take them out while they are hot. 

(This photo isn't mine. My finished product picture wouldn't upload.)

I had a lot of extra brownie mix so I simply put it in a little pan and made these cute heart shape brownies.


Enjoy! xx

My Experience:
I have made these before and they are such a simple recipe as long as you don't over fill the cupcake wrappers! I always tend to do that. I like making these a lot even though I don't end up eating any. 


























No comments:

Post a Comment